UNDR Ctrl is currently looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive. Head to Pedestrian.TV for the full job application or scroll down to apply...
UNDR Ctrl is a creative music agency representing artists like Bag Raiders, Total Giovanni, Just A Gent, Set Mo, Roland Tings and San Holo and running events such as Output Festival, The Island LIVE, Musica Copa and Mixmag’s livestream DJ series The Lab SYD.
We are looking for a talented Communications guru to manage and create a strong and impactful online/social presence and mastermind all publicity for UNDR Ctrl, its subsidiary businesses and growing events portfolio.
We expect you to be very well organised with a creative mind and excellent communication skills. You will develop original content and suggest innovative ways to promote UNDR Ctrl, implementing online marketing strategies through social media and engaging with national press. If you are a tech-savvy professional, where writing and music are your passions, then we would like to meet you.
To begin with the role is part time (20 hours per work) with a longer term view to increase to a full time position. Our office is located in Surry Hills, very close to Central station. Salary to be discussed, superannuation will be provided.
– Create engaging text, image and video content
– Ensure all UNDR Ctrl websites, social platforms and key messages are managed and updated
– Develop PR campaigns, contacts, media relation’s strategies and distribute press releases
– Stay up to date with changes in all social media trends
– Prepare and submit PR reports
– Create and organise branded newsletters to promoter and event mailing lists
– Manage and develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and engagement metrics
– Proven work experience as a PR Officer, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
– Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
– Experience managing media relations (online, print, radio, social)
– Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
– Strong communication ability (oral and written) and excellent organisational skills
– Video operation and editing is a big plus
– Ability to work well under pressure and multitask projects
– Skilled in MS Office, Google docs, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Squarespace and all social media platforms
If you’re interested in this position, then please send through your CV and cover letter to UNDR Ctrl Director Paul Stix - firstname.lastname@example.org